Are you ready to start down the path to your driving career?
Begin our simple applicaton process by completing the following:
- Provide a copy of your current resume to us via fax (250-365-5505) or email (email@example.com)
- Request to have your driver’s abstract emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This document must be emailed directly to MTI by the government agency that issued it. In BC, you can request your abstract from ICBC at www.icbc.com/drivingrecords
- An MTI instructor will contact you for a pre-enrollment interview, once your resume and abstract have been submitted, to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have regarding training or employment after training.
- Upon your successful participation in a pre-enrollment interview, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued to you.
The pre-enrollment interview allows us to explore your expectations of a professional driving career along with suitability to the industry. We will also be able to answer any of your questions regarding your career. Two of the questions we will ask are:
- Where do you want to live once you’ve completed your training?
- What type of driving job are you interested in: local, regional, or long-haul?
At MTI we want to ensure that Professional Driving is the right career choice for you and that you will be employable (good driving record) at the end of the program. There is no sense enrolling in the program if you are not employable upon completion of training.
Once you successfully complete the professional driver training application process you will be issued a letter of acceptance for your desired start date. This letter may be required by your funding provider. A deposit or letter of support from a funding provider is required to guarantee your reserved seat in a particular class.