Our Standard Class 1 Driver Training Course is a 4-week, full-time program. On average students will be spending 44+ hours training per week. The program includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Air brakes course (endorsement 15)
- 40+ hours Behind the Wheel drive time
- Defensive driving
- Mechanical Pre-trip
- Canada / USA border crossing procedures
- Log Books
- Coupling and uncoupling
- Review of Tractor Components
- Load Securement
- Smart Driver for Highway Trucking Certification
- Introductory Mountain Driving
Tuition: $8,600 Cdn, tax receipt issued upon course completion.
To apply for our Standard Class 1 program, you must have a minimum of a valid Class 5 licence and be 19-years of age.