Your Class 2 driver’s licence specifies:
- Buses, including school buses, special activity buses and special vehicles
- Trailers or towed vehicles may not exceed 4,600 kg – may exceed 4,600 kg only if bus and trailers do not have air brakes
- Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 4
Your Class 2 driver training includes school bus driver training, special activity bus driver training, and special vehicle driver training. 25 hours of one-on-one bus training and driving, 16-hour air brake course, 4-hour log book course, 4-hour mechanical pre-trip course, 4-hour chain up course, defensive driving training and 1.5-hour MVB road test.
To begin Class 2 driver training, you must have a valid Class 2 learner’s licence. The textbook used to study for this test is Driving Commercial Vehicles and can be picked up at no charge at any motor vehicle office or at MTI. For Class 2 training please request a copy of your current driver’s abstract be emailed to email@example.com from ICBC (www.icbc.com/drivingrecords). Once you have a valid Class 2 learner’s licence and have had your abstract sent to us, please contact our office to schedule training.
CLASS 2 AUTOMATIC DRIVER TRAINING PACKAGE
- 25 hours of one-on-one bus training/driving
- 1.5 hours for the MVB road test
- 16-hour Air Brake course
- 4-hour Log Book course
- 4-hour Mechanical Pre-trip course
- 4-hour Chain Up course
- Defensive Driving training
- Continuous Intake
Tuition: $3,750 Cdn, tax receipt issued upon completion