Our intensive Class 4 driver training course includes 7.5 hours of 1-on-1 mini-bus training/driving, 2-hour mechanical pre-trip course, and 1-hour MVB road test.
Your Class 4 Unrestricted licence includes:
- Buses with a maximum seating capacity of 25 persons (including the driver), including school buses, special activity buses and special vehicles used to transport people with disabilities.
- Taxis and limousines
- Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5
To begin class 4 driver training, you must have a valid Class 4 learner’s licence. The textbook used to study for this test is Driving Commercial Vehicles and can be picked up at no charge at any motor vehicle office or at MTI. For Class 4 training, we will require a copy of your current driver’s abstract emailed to: email@example.com directly from ICBC ( www.icbc.com/drivingrecords). Once you have a valid Class 4 learner’s and have had your abstract sent to us, please contact our office to schedule training.
CLASS 4 UNRESTRICTED
- 7.5 hours of one-on-one mini-bus training
- 1 hour for the MVB road test
- 2-hour Mechanical Pre-trip course
- Limited availability
Tuition: $1,250 Cdn, tax receipt issued upon completion
- Hourly training option is available