Our intensive Class 4 driver training course includes 7.5 hours of 1-on-1 mini-bus training/driving, a 2-hour mechanical pre-trip course, and 1-hour MVB road test.
Your Class 4 Unrestricted Licence includes:
- Buses with a maximum seating capacity of 25 persons (including the driver), including school buses, special activity buses and special vehicles used to transport people with disabilities.
- Taxis and Limousines
- Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5
You must have a valid Class 4 learner’s licence to begin this training. Before writing your knowledge test, study ICBC’s Driving Commercial Vehicles handbook. Pick this up at no charge from any motor vehicle office or at MTI. For all commercial class training at MTI, we require a copy of your current driver’s abstract emailed to email@example.com directly from ICBC, which you can arrange for here. Contact our office to schedule your training once you have obtained your Class 4 learner’s licence and have had your abstract forwarded.
CLASS 4 (UNRESTRICTED) DRIVER TRAINING
- 7.5 Hours of One-on-One Mini-Bus Training
- 1 Hour for the MVB Road Test
- 2 Hour Mechanical Pre-Trip Course
- Continuous Intake
- Limited Availability
Tuition: $1,050 CAD
- Hourly training options are highly limited due to scarce instructor availability