Our intensive class 4 driver training course includes 7.5 hrs of 1-on-1 mini-bus training/driving, 2 hr mechanical pre-trip course, and 1 hr MVB road test.
Your Class 4 Unrestricted license includes:
- Buses with a maximum seating capacity of 25 persons (including the driver), including school buses, special activity buses and special vehicles used to transport people with disabilities.
- Taxis and limousines
- Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5
To begin class 4 driver training, you must have a valid class 4 learner’s license. The textbook used to study for this test is Driving Commercial Vehicles and can be picked up at no charge at any motor vehicle office or MTI. For Class 4 training, we will require a copy of your current driver’s abstract emailed to: email@example.com directly from ICBC ( www.icbc.com/drivingrecords). Once you have a valid class 4 learner’s and had your abstract sent, please contact our office to schedule training.
CLASS 4 UNRESTRICTED
- 7.5 hours of one-on-one mini-bus training
- 1 hours for the MVB road test
- 2 hour Mechanical Pre-trip course
- Limited availability
Tuition: $800 tax receipt issued upon completion
- Hourly training option is available